Thursday, September 18, 2008

In response!

Pre auditioning wouldn't be bad. I do think a "dress rehearsal" is needed, of course, so that was can make sure everything's good with lighting, too. However, I think it wouldn't be so horrible if we had people messing around, if in that you mean joking. Like a faux 80s Hair metal band? Not a bad idea! Hahaha, but being able to hear some music would be good. However, I do think that in having to sell ten tickets, they are showing that they aren't bad. Because honestly, who would buy tickets from a bad band? But it may be a good idea--they could even send in a recording or something.

What about censorship? Can bands cuss?

I totally thought the same thing about the decibel reader, too. But isn't that in pitch? All you would need is a couple of girls to squeal and you win. No? I should look that up, and I do think Mr. Hoppe has one. If not, We might be able to find one cheap, or like, one online that you use with a mic? I don't know.

I bought a binder for our official "GSA Paperwork." I'll keep all the letters, all the written ideas, and all the secretarial notes in there. I figure I'll give it to the secretary at meetings, and then take it home to use for letters and administration. I even have dividers... ._. I like organizing, sometimes.

Anyways, door prices are a little iffy. We should sell tickets at lunch for 5$, and yeah, maybe 8$ at the door. We need announcers, and our treasurer needs to man a table out front selling tickets and Shirts. Sorry, Sympha. :D Having our secretary out there, too, wouldn't be such a horrible concept either. We should also have some posters nears the table explaining G.S.A. Please avoid rainbows. XD I think Britni, Crixell, and I should introduce bands and such.

Should we include solo acoustic artists? They have no set up, so it would be easy, and we could have them performing while the next band sets up. However, they're not on the same scale as others, really.

AND NO MR. HARRIS. THNKYOU.

Thoughts? I type too much.

No comments: